Changescape Web, an online marketing and strategy company, is now a proud vendor member of the Power Washers of North America (PWNA).
The PWNA is a non-profit organization that develops standards in ethical business practices, environmental awareness and safety. They disseminate information through continuing education and communication. The goal is to raise the level of professionalism and value to customers.
Vendor memberships are granted to "Any company, which sells, manufactures, produces or distributes pressure washing equipment, chemicals, or related products or services (such as insurance, legal and accounting services) and is not a contractor. As a company who provides assistance in increasing online presence and lead generation, Changescape Web helps many services businesses to achieve success in the online world.”
As an official member, Changescape Web must comply with the strict PWNA Code of Ethics:
- As a member of PWNA, I believe in fair and honorable practices and pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards in my business, and I obligate myself and my employees to work by the following Code of Ethics:
- I will, at all times, conduct my business in a fair and honorable manner. I pledge to represent our products and services as they actually are, to do what I promise and to promise only what I reasonably can do, to compete fairly with others on the basis of the merit of my products and services, and to refrain from making false or misleading statements about my competitors or their products or services.
- I commit to help any and all fellow PWNA members in the furtherance of industry knowledge.
- I promise to comply, both in spirit and letter, with all rules and regulations prescribed by law and by government agencies for the health, safety, and well-being of my employees, the public, and the environment.
- I further pledge to perform all services within any Standards and through the use of any Best Management Practices adopted by PWNA.
Membership entitles the member to discounts for services, products, educational resources, and conventions.
Ken Tucker, founder of Changescape Web, shares his thoughts on this membership:
"We're excited to become a member of the Power Washers of North America (PWNA). We've been friend level education sponsors of the Painting Contractor Association (PCA) for the last 2 years and that has introduced us to working with Power Washers." Tucker said.
Mr. Tucker is scheduled to present an educational session on Digital Marketing for Power Washers at the PowerClean Convention 2020 in Reno NV this fall.
About Changescape Web
Changescape Web has been in the digital marketing business since 2005. They focus on integrated small business marketing solutions in the St. Louis and St. Charles metro area. This includes Marketing Strategy, Marketing System development and training, and Managed Marketing Services. They help businesses take their marketing to the next level by developing a Marketing Strategy and implementing a Marketing System to grow the business.
Changescape Web has created a division specifically for helping industries like painting contractors and power washing companies. Painter SEO provides painters and power washers with proven strategies and tactics to grow their business in order to develop and execute an effective digital marketing strategy.
Mr. Tucker offers a FREE 15-point checklist to make a painter's or power washer's homepage a lead generation machine and discover where it may fall short.